Account Executive (AE)
Raygun is looking for a driven, high-energy consultative SaaS sales professional to join the team as account executive. You will be partnered with a sales development representative and sales engineer to drive new business within fast growing startups and large enterprise companies. The account executive requires the right mix of creativity, entrepreneurialism and tenacity to influence software development organizations and teams to enhance the business value and customer experience of their applications.
- Engage in customer consultations and product demonstrations with senior technical buyers (CTO).
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Execute Raygun’s repeatable sales process to close deals and deliver predictable revenue growth.
- Input and update customer data and information in Salesforce.
- Manage and orchestrate the extended team (SDR, SE, SME) to move the right deals forward to close.
- Operate at 10X activity levels while prioritizing the right opportunities to deliver results and volume.
- Provide accurate monthly and quarterly revenue forecasting to Sales Director and VP of Sales.
- Utilize consultative sales methodology to create value for customers.
- Ability to close complex deals with multiple buyers and influencers within 30-90-day sales cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Desire to learn by building and growing a high-performance cloud/SaaS business at scale.
- Three to five years of consultative/solution selling experience to senior IT and technical buyers.
- Prior developer-focused PaaS, SaaS or software sales experience a plus.
- Strong sales training in challenger, consultative, solution and/or strategic selling methodologies.
- Track record of exceeding quota in PaaS, SaaS or software.
- Always go the extra mile with customers.
- Assume nothing, measure everything.
- Do awesome things every day.
- Do not f**k the customer.
- Push the boundaries.
- Respect the team.
- There is no time for bullshit when we are building an empire.