Customer Success Manager (CSM)
Raygun is looking for a driven, strategic and versatile customer success manager (CSM) to work across all areas of customers happiness, including consulting, growth, onboarding, retention, support and training. The CSM is focused on providing the highest level of satisfaction and support to customers to achieve their business and technical objectives by delivering perfect software applications to end users. Do you have a passion for making customers happy and managing relationships for growth? If so, keep reading!
- Collect customer product requests and drive agile prioritization through Raygun’s development process.
- Drive adoption and renewals through regular quarterly account reviews and business planning.
- Proactively manage all customer relationships from onboarding to implementation and beyond.
- Provide ongoing recommendations and serve as the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all existing customer-facing service and support issues.
- Understand customer use cases and provide expertise on how Raygun can be leveraged to meet them.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Data-driven to analyze and track key metrics to make strategic business and customer decisions.
- Desire to learn by building and growing a high-performance cloud/SaaS business at scale.
- Detail-oriented and obsessive about follow through and organization.
- Proven ability to drive projects and engagement with technical leaders (CTO, VP Engineering).
- Sales training in challenger, consultative, solution and/or strategic selling methodologies a plus.
- Strong knowledge of technical concepts to provide guidance with implementations and solutions.
- Three to five years of account management or customer success experience in B2B SaaS environment.
- Track record of exceeding customer expectations and quota in PaaS, SaaS or software.
- Go the extra mile with customers.
- Assume nothing, measure everything.
- Do awesome things every day.
- Do not f**k the customer.
- Push the boundaries.
- Respect the team.
- There is no time for bullshit when we are building an empire.